Did you know these are the same dancers from the Chimney scene in Mary Poppins!?!
Still defining epic, after all these years.
this makes me so happy every time i see this
Asked by Anonymous
This is my blog and I didn’t want to see some bullshit hating on all men and an entire race regardless of what race that is.
Dude, have you even read the comic you got so upset about?!?!
I WANTED TO FUCK HIM
and then he was racist.
So I retracted the fucking, because he was a racist. Not because he’s a man.
Dude. Are you mad because I didn’t want to fuck a racist…?
…kind of rushed on this one
This is so awesome!
WTF do you mean typical white guy face? its post like this that make me fucking hate tumblr. all i want to do on here is reblog some funny pictures maybe post how my day is going and end it up with a motivational, get in shape and eat healthy thing but instead i get to read shit like this.
Also if ‘if typical white guy face’ pisses you off more than ‘Race and intelligence have a correlation’ then you are weak boo boo, seriously if coming to the realization that ‘Oh my god people have different opinions than me?! But they don’t harm my being what so ever?!’ destroys you, you are weak. Keep eating salad and being sad. Put me on ignore cause I don’t want this shit on my comics.
Hahahaha I’m white and I have never ever thought that race and intelligence correlate, neither have my friends or family so I’m sorry that one time one white person said that to you but I still don’t like that popping up on my blog sooo I’m going to say what I want.
…that one time…
that one time
that one time
I’m not even going to touch that one because that would be an essay. But I will touch on this comic because this comic is the subject and you wanna play victim here.
First panel : I AM LEGIT SINGING IN MY HEAD THAT I WANNA FUCK THIS DUDE.
Second panel : Racist rant with ‘typical white guy face’
Notice. I don’t say ugly, it’s not implied he’s ugly. It’s actually implied he’s probably attractive since I wanted to fuck him, before he started on the racist rant.
So you’re actually mad at nothing. You jumped to conclusions because it hurts your weak as shit white boy ego so much that you could possibly be typical. That a white face could possibly just be run of the mill.
And trust me boo, your as typical, as mundane, as tedious as they come. Do not come to me with race relations, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Also, ‘I’m white and I have never ever thought that race and intelligence correlate, neither have my friends or family’ but clearly, you don’t care if other people do, and if someone does come to that conclusion, clearly it doesn’t bother you and you are perfectly fine with people being oppressed by their race, unless of course it’s you being ‘oppressed’ thats when you turn into more of a bitch you typically are.
I told you to ignore me, because I will win this, like… oh god, dude, don’t. Eat your salad and do a push up.
HAHAHAHAHA look how much she cares!
Babe, don’t even start with the reverse bullshit, you’re the one talking about how I ruined your whole fucking day, and existence. You lost, your ego is cracked and shattered, my logic is flawless and you lost. Just accept it. You were angry and bitching over nothing. Or stay delusional and keep pretending to laugh while you sit there regretting that you started this in the first place.
- I shaved my undercut by myself and didn’t jack my shit up. Bonus, i used my late grandpa’s clippers that i inherited because nobody was interested other than me in having them. I think he’d be tickled that his granddaughter is using them and not his grandsons.
- My conch piercing healed properly and i didn’t rip it out because i sleep on my sides. I had my tragus done but took it out after a couple weeks. I fucking hate that piercing, it drove me nuts. However, conch looks super cute and i’m glad it didn’t get in my way.
- Really digging my new growth which is causing the perfect red ombre in my mermaid hairs. Plus, i haven’t seen my natural hair color in almost six years now, glad to finally see it.
- I haven’t cut my hair in two years. You guys have no idea how much i want my mohawk back. But then i see pictures of a bunch of babes with long mermaid hair and it reassures me that i want to grow mine ridiculously long.
- Getting the side of my head tattooed was an excellent idea (pats self on back)